The MASterMInd Business software suite integrates customer data into a single source to improve front-office business efficiency and streamline back office operations of service-based organizations. Working seamlessly with MASterMind Monitoring, MASterMind Business provides complete operational control for monitoring centers.
Simplified data management and an organized workflow ensure that your personnel conduct an effective billing operation. With this in mind, the billing module is designed to not only encompass a great deal of flexibility but also organize and guide the user.
Manage wholesale accounts with the Dealer Billing option of MASterMind Business. Using individual price schemes and fee schedules, your billing personnel can now create customized billing processes for each of your dealers.
Comprehensive action module
Use the Action module for any follow-up activity with your customers, whether it is sales, service, monitoring, or A/R related. Collections actions can be batch generated using your escalation rules, and other actions can be automatically generated from a number of different workflows in both MASterMind Business and MASterMind Monitoring.
Our incident, issue, and action workflows standardize your customer service call, giving your front-line representatives access to one source of customer data. In one call, they can: select A/R history to verify a payment has been received; check job history to verify a service employee is en-route; access event history to provide details of a recent alarm event; update a contact PIN code, check the action queue to close any follow-up activity; and review the contract for sales opportunities. MASterMind Business helps you effeciently manage the workflow of inbound calls no matter what the issue may be.
- A virtual back office that integrates with MASterMind Monitoring for increased effeciency and profitability
- Simplify data management and organizes workflow—covers billing, cash receipts, collections, customer service, job management, prospecting, and promotions
- Track sales leads, keep detailed prospect records, schedule sales appointments, create quotes, assess promotional effectiveness
- Link prospects to a promotion that defines options and pricing
- Manage a job from proposal through installation and service, including creating jobs and price lists, assigning parts and scheduling personnel
- Convert prospects to customers without re-entering data
- Manage warranty provisions and related billing
- Initiate, schedule, execute, and bill installation/field service/patrol jobs
- Centralize contract administraiton
- Manage price schedules, estimates, invoices, adjustments, recurring and non-recurring charges
- Supports complex business relationships, such as dealer and third-party billing
- Produce manual billing, recurring billing, and commissions, as well as output for customizable invoices
- Manage collections based on user-defined rules
- Action-tracking module ideal for collections and other assigned internal follow-uip
- Address customer needs by guiding customer service rep through "incident, issue, and action" process
- Easy access to full customer account information