MASmobile Technician is a comprehensive mobile app designed to let your installation and service technicians manage and complete on-site installation and service jobs, view job assignments, update site information, and add job comments, all within a mobile device.
Real-time data synchronization keeps you up-to-date on current job assignments. Update your job status on the go. View system configuration and all related zones, as well as previous jobs and alarms. Search through your inventory of parts and update your charges on-site.
Work order and signature capture on the go
The work order feature lets you quickly provide billing information and send a copy of the work order instantly to your customer via email. Signature capture lets you obtain your customer’s signature on-site for added verification.
With additional features, such as comprehensive system test and store and forward, MASmobile Technician provides the perfect solution for installation and service technicians on the go.
- Map integration with your mobile device lets you quickly locate the site locaiton and obtain directions from your current location
- Availability in both iOS® and Android™ systems lets you install MASmobile Technician in a wide range of mobile devices and tablets
- Comprehensive system test feature lets you place selected zones or an entire site on test
- Store and forward feature lets you store information you've entered into the mobile device while offline. Updated data will seamlessly synchronize with your database when connectivity resumes
Now enhanced and expanded
You spoke. And we listened. The newest version of MASmobile Technician packs a more potent punch. Faster data download and data synchronization in real-time. A more organized job queue. Seamless job workflow with automatic job queue refresh. The flexibility to manage different account profiles. And now, you can access and process inspection jobs as well. All available right at your fingertips.
- More streamlined job queue process for faster data download
- Faster real-time data synchronization
- Access, manage, and process inspection jobs
- Organize your assigned jobs by commitment date or assigned date
- Automatic refresh of your job queue after you clear a job assignment
- Connect to different instances of EX services via multiple URLs
- Generate and view work orders
- Detailed job history now includes job comments
iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.