The MASterMind™ Business application integrates customer data into a single source to improve front-office business efficiency and streamline back office operations of service-based organizations. Working seamlessly with the MASterMind Monitoring application, the Business application provides complete operational control for monitoring centers.
Simplified data management and an organized workflow ensure that personnel can conduct an effective billing operation. With this in mind, the billing module is designed to not only encompass a great deal of flexibility but also organize and guide the user.
Manage wholesale accounts with the Dealer Billing option. Individual price schemes and fee schedules can be utilized, to create customized billing processes for each dealer.
Comprehensive Action module
Use the Comprehensive Action module for any follow-up activity with customers, whether it is sales, service, monitoring, or A/R related. Collections actions can be batch generated using your escalation rules, and other actions can be automatically generated from several different workflows in both MASterMind Business and MASterMind Monitoring applications.
Our incident, issue, and action workflows standardize customer service calls, giving front-line representatives access to one source of customer data. In one call, they can: select A/R history to verify a payment has been received; check job history to verify a service employee is en-route; access event history to provide details of a recent alarm event; update a contact PIN code, check the action queue to close any follow-up activity; and review the contract for sales opportunities. The MASterMind Business application helps efficiently manage the workflow of inbound calls no matter what the issue may be.
- Integrated back office with the MASterMind Monitoring application for increased efficiency and profitability.
- Simplify data management and organize workflows for billing, cash receipts, collections, customer service, job management, prospecting, and promotions.
- Track sales leads, keep detailed prospect records, schedule sales appointments, create quotes, assess promotional effectiveness.
- Link prospects to a promotion that defines options and pricing.
- Manage a job from proposal through installation and service, including creating jobs and price lists, assigning parts and scheduling personnel.
- Convert prospects to customers with one click.
- Manage warranty provisions and related service billing.
- Initiate, schedule, execute, and bill installation/field service/patrol jobs.
- Centralize contract administration.
- Manage price schedules, estimates, invoices, adjustments, recurring and non-recurring charges.
- Supports complex business relationships, such as dealer and third-party billing.
- Produce manual billing, recurring billing, and commissions, as well as output for customizable invoices.
- Manage collections based on user-defined rules.
- Action-tracking module ideal for collections and other assigned follow-up.
- Address customer questions by guiding agents through "incident, issue, and action" process.
- Easy access to view and/or edit full customer account information.