MAS Vendor Partners & Integrations
Integrations created through the Vendor Certification Program have been tested by MAS for stability and compatibility with the MASterMind™ platform.
The Alarm.com integration with the Mastermind EX Services provides a more streamlined back-end experience, more efficient installations, and drives new features for end users. This means less data entry, fewer phone calls into the central station, and a better user experience for customers. Features include:
- Emergency Contact Management: Customers can view and update their emergency contact information (location phone number, contact list, call order, ECV contacts, and verbal passcodes) on the Alarm.com mobile app and Customer Website.
- System On/Off Test: Technicians can place customer’s accounts on/off test mode at the monitoring station by using the Alarm.com Partner Portal or MobileTech app. As an additional option, customers can place their accounts on/off test mode using the Alarm.com mobile app.
- Sensor Walk Test: Technicians can verify whether a customer’s security sensors signals are successfully received by the monitoring station using the Alarm.com Partner Portal or MobileTech app.
- Zone Sync: When devices are added or removed from a customer’s system the Zone ID, sensor description, and event codes will automatically update. When the device name is updated, the sensor description will automatically update as well.
- Monitoring Station Event History: Customers can view key actions taken by the monitoring station from the Alarm.com mobile app and Customer Website.
With this integration, the Ajax MotionCam motion detector takes a series of photos, which are delivered to a monitoring station using the MASterMind software and played back in the form of animation for quick assessment of the situation by an operator. This increases operator efficiency and reduces unnecessary patrol dispatches. In addition to the photo series, MASterMind software can also receive a panic button’s coordinates from the Ajax app. This allows central stations the option to offer their customers a personal security service with a mobile panic button.
With this integration, Climax is able to offer a more efficient way to distribute panel events, images, and videos to central monitoring stations using MASterMind software. End user customers will appreciate the comprehensive protection from the wide range of the Climax brand of smart home security solutions.
With this integration, RSPNDR connects monitoring stations that have active unverified alarms to a network of licensed on-demand mobile guards that respond based on proximity. When alarms are triggered, end-users expect a fast response. Local law enforcement, in some places, have deprioritized response to unverified alarms and this has led to longer response times or in some cases, no response. Without employing guards, RSPNDR partners with local licensed guard companies to deliver alarm response demand, as needed in just one-click. The platform algorithmically pings the mobile unit able to respond first. Monitoring companies get full operational progression transparency in real-time along with documentation for full accountability. By delivering an end-to-end automation of key processes, RSPNDR saves time and resources, making monitoring and guard companies more profitable, cost-effective and productive.