The MASweb app allows for authorized central station and dealers to remotely manage customer data and generate reports using a standard web browser. Access to data is provided through the central station’s MASweb-generated website. Customizable web themes allow central stations to provide a seamless and integrated look and feel.
- Database Redundancy to protect customer data. A complete copy of the subscriber central station database is maintained and updated through our Redundancy feature. The database may be limited to specific dealers, branches, or corporate accounts.
- Standard review processes to maintain data integrity. Data changes that are made through the web are stored and forwarded to the host servers. These changes are then subject to standard review process. A confirmation of the changes is forwarded to the MASweb app, and these changes are available to the end user.
- Reporting feature that allows the generation of reports including activity reports, database reports, and customer lists. The reports are developed in Crystal Reports® and may be enhanced through the use of the Crystal Reports® Developer, Edition 8.5.
- Defining security group capabilities to restrict access to certain modules and database elements.
- Technician module provides job management capabilities for technicians, allowing technicians to manage and complete service and installation jobs.
- Residential module allows residential customers to update their contact information and request service.